I am currently accepting books for review.
Please take a minute to read what I have below before emailing me. I tried my best to keep it short.
- I do not accept eBooks for review. I wish I could but every time I try to read one I get a migraine.
- When I get ARCs, I always try to get my review posted the week the book is released. Unless I am given a specific date.
- I can’t promise a review. I will do my best but sometimes when I finish a book, I just have nothing to say. I don’t want to force myself to write reviews. I’ve done that in the past and it took the fun out of blogging.
- Even when I don’t review a book, I still rate it on Goodreads.
- The week I receive a book, I will show it in a Stacking the Shelves post. The week I read the book it will be mentioned in the wrap-up section of the next weeks It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? post. So even if I don’t manage to write a review, it is still shown on my blog. But like I said, I will always try my best to review it.
- I also try to review books even if I don’t like them. However, I never bash the author or the book.
- I post my reviews here on The Tree Reader as well as on Goodreads and LibraryThing.
- I only respond to requests that interest me.
If you would like me to review your book, please feel free to send me (Raye) a message using the contact form here. Thanks. 🙂