I am currently accepting books for review.
Please take a minute to read what I have below before emailing me. I tried my best to keep it short.
- I do not accept eBooks for review. I wish I could but every time I try to read one I get a migraine.
- When I get ARCs, I always try to get my review posted the week the book is released. Unless I am given a specific date.
- I can’t promise a review. I will do my best but sometimes when I finish a book, I just have nothing to say. I don’t want to force myself to write reviews. I’ve done that in the past and it took the fun out of blogging.
- Even when I don’t review a book, I still rate it on Goodreads.
- The month I receive a book, I will show it in a Stacking the Shelves post. The week I read the book it will be mentioned in the wrap-up section of the next weeks It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? post. So even if I don’t manage to write a review, it is still shown on my blog. But like I said, I will always try my best to review it.
- I also try to review books even if I don’t like them. However, I never bash the author or the book.
- I post my reviews here on The Tree Reader as well as on Goodreads and LibraryThing.
- Due to my anxiety I have a very hard time replying to emails so I only respond to requests that interest me. Please give me as much information as possible.
If you would like me to review your book, please feel free to send me (Raye) a message using the contact form below. Thanks. 🙂